The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 remove the requirement for schools to produce a prospectus. However, schools must publish key information online from 1st September 2012.
To provide parents/carers with the information they need, maintained schools, academies and free schools will be required to publish information on:
- The school's ethos and values
- Pupil premium allocation, use and impact on attainment
- Curriculum provision, content and approach
- Admission arrangements
- The school's policy in relation to behaviour, charging and special educational needs (SEN) and disability provision
- Links to Ofsted reports and to the Department for Education's (DfE's) achievement and attainment performance data.
There was an error processing this content (the page or topic was not found).
Our sweatshirts, cardigans, and PE (house) t-shirts are available from the Junior School office, or you can order online from the suppliers - please see the Quick Link on the website home page. Other items, including coats and fleeces are also available but are not compulsory uniform.