The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 remove the requirement for schools to produce a prospectus. However, schools must publish key information online from 1st September 2012.
To provide parents/carers with the information they need, maintained schools, academies and free schools will be required to publish information on:
- The school's ethos and values
- Pupil premium allocation, use and impact on attainment
- Curriculum provision, content and approach
- Admission arrangements
- The school's policy in relation to behaviour, charging and special educational needs (SEN) and disability provision
- Links to Ofsted reports and to the Department for Education's (DfE's) achievement and attainment performance data.
Our sweatshirts, cardigans, and PE (house) t-shirts are available from the Junior School office, or you can order online from the suppliers - please see the Quick Link on the website home page. Other items, including coats and fleeces are also available but are not compulsory uniform.